Professional Wedding Photos Outer Banks NC
For many people, one of the best parts of special occasions is being able to truly live in the moment and enjoy time spent with friends and family. But it’s also nice to have a way to look back on the event and bring back memories. Photography may be the best way to relive special occasions such as welcoming a new baby to the family or celebrating a wedding. To get the very best newborn and wedding photos in Outer Banks, NC, you should call Shelley Chamberlin Photography. Shelley has been photographing professionally since 2001, and her services are available for a variety of occasions. Here’s what she brings to her work:
- Portrait and wedding photography: Shelley specializes in family beach portraits and wedding photography in Outer Banks, NC. Her approach to wedding photography is unobtrusive—she stands back and photographs events as they occur.
- Other special occasions: In addition to weddings and family portraits, Shelley does high school senior portraits, pet photography and newborn photos.
- On-location photography: Shelley will come to you, whether you want photographs at your home, in the park, on the beach or in another outdoor location.
- Capturing emotions: The ultimate goal is always to capture human emotion, regardless of the situation or occasion. Shelley spends time observing people to get a sense of their personalities before she begins shooting.
- Photographing children: Children are unique subjects. Shelley strives to make sure children are comfortable in their surroundings while photographing them, and tries to keep sessions appropriately brief.
- Album design and retouching services: Shelley has a top-notch album design and photo retouching team. Wedding, family and senior albums are presented beautifully and with a unique touch.
For the finest wedding, portrait and special occasion photography in the area, call Shelley Chamberlin Photography at 252-453-4366. We’d love to tell you more about our services and help you schedule a date for your photo session.